Olympus EP1/EP2/EPL1/EPL2/XZ-1 查看快门数的方法
By following these steps you can check your shutter count as well as a few other things. Follow these steps:
1. While holding the "Menu" button, press Power button to switch on
2. Press "Menu" and go to "Monitor brightness adjustment" screen
3. Press "Info" and "OK" button at same time, you will see the screen showing "Olympus"
4. Press the following buttons in the sequence: Up, Down, Left, Right and then press the Shutter, followed by Up (dial button in my E-P2)
5. Engineering mode page is seen. Press dial button to Page 1, 2, 3, and "D".
通过上下左右键进入Page1, 2, ,3, D
6. Shutter count is on "Page 2" under "R".
其中， Page 2的R 显示的就是快门数。
The other lines on the screen mean:
R: shutter release count 快门数
S: flash use count 闪光数
C: CMOS cleaning mode (with mirror lock-up - in E-410 series)
U: number of ultrasonic dedusting, ~ number of power switch on 自动除尘数（相当于电源开关次数）
V: number of use of LiveView 使用Liveview的次数
B: number of shot using In-Body Stablization 使用防抖的次数
Please be careful when doing this. Although it's probably perfectly safe to do this i hold no responsibility if you mess up your Pen.
有网友测试，Olympus XZ-1、新版E-P3也是用这个方法。 测试了一下我的E-PL2, 快门数883 （其中我自己拍的有100来张）。