发现这个网站，XC SKI 马拉松。 两天共160公里。
The Canadian Ski Marathon (CSM) is North America’s longest and oldest Nordic ski tour. By tradition (since 1967), it takes place during the second weekend in February on a unique ski trail that is only groomed once per year on privately owned land in the picturesque Western Laurentian Mountains between Lachute and Gatineau, Québec. There is an overnight stop in Montebello, the home of the famous Fairmont Le Château Montebello, the largest log château in the world.
The CSM is a two-day 160 kilometre event that is divided into 5 sections each day with an average of 16 kms per section. There are feed stations, first aid and toilets available at the end of each section as well as shuttle buses that run between accommodation and checkpoints throughout each day. Each year, the CSM alternates its direction from east to west, and then west to east.
Unlike most ski loppets, there are no winners or losers at the Canadian Ski Marathon. Each participant can select his/her own level of challenge and ski the distance desired without having to complete the entire event. One can ski as little as 12 km to the maximum of 160 km throughout the weekend.
January 7, 2010
在网上勾了一下，整了这个List:Cross-Country Skiing in Toronto, Barrie, Caledon
Cross-Country Skiing Toronto
* Kortright Centre for Conservation, 9550 Pine Valley Drive, Vaughan, 905-832-2289, has 16 kilometres of groomed cross-country ski trails amidst ecosystems that include rivers, forests, meadows, valleys and marshes. Maple Syrup Festival in the winter. Adults $6, Children up to 15 Free. Parking $4 per car. Open Mon-Fri 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sat-Sun, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* Seneca College Nordic Ski Centre, 13990 Dufferin Street (north of King Road), King City, 905-833-3333 X5169, has 14 kilometres of groomed cross-country trails, washroom facilities, Adults $6, Children Parking $2. Open weekends only.
* Dagmar Resort, 1220 Lakeridge Road (Durham 23), Ashburn, 905-649-2002, located between Ajax and Whitby, has 25 kilometres of cross-country ski trails. Adults $16, ski, boots and pole rental $27. Open Mon-Fri 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Sat-Sun 9 a.m. to 4:30.
Cross-Country Skiing Barrie
这里还有个安省XC Skiing list：
* Hardwood Hills, 402 Old Barrie Road, Oro, 1-800-387-3775, has groomed cross-country ski trails with six different loops from five kilometres up to 22 kilometres. Adults $21.50, Students 13-19 $19.00, Children 5-12 $13.50. Open Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sat-Sun 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* Horseshoe Resort, 1101 Horseshoe Valley Road, Barrie, 1-800-461-5627, has 35 kilometres of Nordic ski trails that wind through the protected Copeland Forest. Open Mon-Sun 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Take Highway 400 one hour north of Toronto, then take Exit 117 East and turn right onto Horseshoe Valley Road.
Cross-Country Skiing Caledon
* Albion Hills Conservation Area, 16500 Hwy 50 (eight kilometres north of Bolton), Palgrave, 1-800-838-9921offers 27 kilometres of groomed cross-country ski trails that run through the forest and provide a spectacular view of Caledon Hills. Skis, boots and pole rentals $19.75. Adults $14, Children $8. Open Mon-Fri 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sat-Sun 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
这里还有个安省XC Skiing List:
Cross Country Skiing in Ontario